It is common knowledge that the best candidates are not always actively on the job market and not all jobs are advertised on job boards. Consequently, simple job board advertising only provides limited reach for employers and exposure to a limited number of jobs for candidates.
At CP Personnel
we recognise that there is a better way to match talent to jobs. So the bulk of our jobs are now filled through industry connections and social media marketing.
So how do we do it!
To be successful in today’s market you must go beyond the traditional method of simply advertising on the major job boards. Therefore, our process incorporates all of the following methods, on every assignment we undertake:
- Yes! we still advertise every vacancy on all the major job boards and maintain these until every job is filled.
- Conduct a thorough internal searches through our own, ever expanding, data base of candidates.
- Approaching passive candidates via in-depth LinkedIn and Social Media searches. Unlike most agencies CP personnel do not just rely on manual searches using the likes of LinkedIn Recruiter or similar packages. We actually conduct a much wider search by sending out up to 50 LinkedIn requests per day to potential passive candidates and follow this up with direct email and phone campaigns.
- Utilise the vast network of our NPA partners and International Job Board.
Conduct a thorough resume search through the individual job board resume search functions.
- Utilise our own industry network to gain referrals to potential candidates