Our client is a high-profile Australian supplier of quality packaging machinery to the food beverage and pharmaceutical industries throughout Australia.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician to install, trouble shoot and service this specific range of packaging and bagging equipment throughout NSW and surrounding regions.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Troubleshooting equipment in the field.
- Conducting regular preventative maintenance and scheduled services as required.
- Assisting with sales demonstrations and trade shows.
- Operator Training
- Workshop repairs and testing.
Ideally the successful candidate will be experienced in a comparable role or has worked with similar technical equipment in an industrial maintenance environment. However it will be your ability to demonstrate most or all of the following skills and attributes that will be most highly regarded:
- Trade or specific training in an electro-mechanical discipline. (ATM or Entry automation tech is an option)
- Demonstrate a passion for the finer process machinery.
- Strong Electrical / Mechanical fault finding, and remedial skills are an expectation.
- Possess a level of understanding of PLC or microprocessor based machinery.
- Be a proactive self-starter who builds strong client relationships and understands the intricacies of providing strong customer service.
- Have a strong eye for detail and a determination to achieve a "first time fix"
- You are a team player who will pitch in and support your co-workers in achieving company objectives
- Some interstate travel may be required at times.
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV now by hitting the "Apply" button on this page or call Glenn Ferry on 0412067433 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job #10489 in all correspondence