Our client is a global leader in the provision of industrial vision systems, software, sensors, and industrial barcode readers used in the manufacturing and industrial automation sectors.
On offer is the opportunity for a dynamic business developer to manage an existing client base and develop a greater presence for the company in Australia. Your client base will encompass original equipment manufacturers and distributors, as well as major end users in the industrial manufacturing, mining and agricultural industries, throughout Australia.
The person we are seeking will ideally be tertiary qualified in an Engineering or Industrial automation discipline and looking to develop their career in industrial sales. Success in this role will be ensured by your skill to manage the longer term sales cycle and an ability to build strong and credible client relationships with both resellers and end users alike. However it will be your sound knowledge of industrial automation solutions and your ability to "close the sale" that will be most highly regarded. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following selection criteria:
• Be technically savvy and comfortable selling both capital equipment and software solutions.
• Tertiary or trade qualifications in and engineering, mechatronics or industrial automation discipline.
• A background in industrial IT networking would advantageous but not essential.
• You are motivated by success and enjoy working with technical solutions.
• You can interact with operators and manufacturing staff one minute and making a formal board room presentation the next.
• You have a keen eye for an opportunity and not shy in raising the subject with a potential client.
• This is a national sales role, so frequent travel throughout Australia is an expectation.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to and you are looking to join a proven industry performer, then please do not hesitate to apply now or contact Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job #10441 in all communications and correspondence