Our client is a high profile Engineering business supplying the Industrial and Oil / Gas sectors with precision engineered components and pipeline accessories.
We are currently looking for a motivated Internal Sales Coordinator to manage incoming enquiries and develop strong client relationships. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Take inbound sales enquiries and orders via telephone, fax and email.
- Develop new business by providing superior customer service and cross-selling the full range of products
- Prepare and process technical estimates and quotations.
- Follow up on all sales enquiries and leads to maximise sales opportunities.
- Initiate, approve and process job cards.
- Initiate and authorise purchase orders and changes to orders following QA procedures.
- Ensure customer database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Communicate with all departments to provide complete information to all customer enquiries.
- Be visible to your clients by making periodical site visits to ensure client satisfaction .
Ideally, this position would suit an existing Internal Sales person working in a similar industry. Alternatively, you could be a former CNC machinist or even stores person with relevant experience. However, applications from those with the right attitude, who are looking to advance their career will also be considered, as training and personal development can be provided. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate most or all of the following selection criteria:
- Min 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- We will also consider CNC machinist or stores person looking to change up their career.
- Industrial consumable product experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Flanges, valves, pipe fittings experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
- You are articulate and have a great phone manner
- You are customer focused and can demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- You are detailed and can evidence superior paperwork, computer and database management skills
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a progressive company, who can offer great working conditions within an ultra modern facility, then please hit the "Apply" button now, or call Andrew Witt on 0418 796 262 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job #10424 in all correspondence and communications