Our client is a market leader in the supply and maintenance of a packaging machinery to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical, industries.
At this time we are looking for an experienced Technician to trouble shoot and service packaging line equipment throughout Sydney and Country NSW.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Installalling and Trouble shooting equipment in the field.
- Conducting regular preventative maintenance and scheduled services as required.
- Assisting the sales team with demonstrations.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Customer training.
Ideally the successful applicant will be experienced in a comparable role or has worked with similar equipment in a manufacturing or service environment.
However it will be your ability to demonstrate the following skills and attributes that will be most highly regarded.
- Competency in troubleshooting and repairing technical machinery.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of PLC or microprocessor controlled equipment.
- An affinity with and understanding of the mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic aspects of process machines.
- Be calm under pressure, yet display a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Have a strong eye for detail and a determination to do it right the first time.
- Be a proactive self starter who builds strong client relationships and has a strong empathy with their needs.
- Full electrical licence or electrical disconnect / reconnect at a minimum.
On offer is a great base salary, company vehicle and the opportunity to work in an autonomous position within a national company.
If this sounds like you then please forward your CV by hitting the "Apply" button Now! or call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion.